I am a creative media specialist with a hospitality background. I love creating content that connects and speaks to an audience. I’ve worked alongside business leaders, creative directors, and clients in the development and implementation of marketing strategies. My passion for the arts and hospitality background has blessed me with strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to take direction really well.
• Adobe Creative Suites proficient.
•Experienced content creator both photo and video.
• Strong Communication, Managerial and Time Management Skills.
• Creative thinker.
• FAA Part 107 certified drone operator.
• Experienced in the use of social media marketing software.
Slaven Gujic Creative LLC, Owner/ Creative Media Specialist
Slaven Gujic Creative LLC is my freelance photo/video company. Over the last ten years I have worked with marketing departments and creative agencies in helping them realize their photographic and video needs. The highlight of my freelance career has been working with the City of Mesa, Tempe Tourism Office, The City of Surprise and an assortment of smaller businesses’.
Grand Canyon University, Photographer, Creative and Media
October 2016- December 2018
• Provided photographic services for the marketing department to fulfill specific internal and external marketing requests.
• Attended and participated in pre-production meetings with creative directors to understand the purpose, requirement and concept of upcoming shoots.
• Developed new media content for the universities social media team.
• Served as the universities’ Part 107 drone Pilot on national commercials shoots.
Visit Mesa, Photographer/Videographer
• Produced photo and video content for use in both traditional and digital marketing platforms.
•Participated in planning and execution of various photo and video shoots used in Visit Mesas visitors guide and various social media accounts.
• Produced new media content for various social media platforms used by Visit Mesa
East Valley Partnership, Photographer/Videographer
March 2015-June 2016
• Produced images and videos of various business assets in the Phoenix East Valley for use in marketing, and social media platforms.
• Collaborated closely with the East Valley Partnership’s Digital Marketing Specialist in producing images/videos for a revamped East Valley Partnership website.
• Created marketing content showcasing a variety of businesses in the Phoenix East Valley
Arizona Biltmore Resort, Guest Services Representative
September 2007-June 2015
• Welcomed guest upon arrival in a courteous manner; demonstrated strong communication skills through daily interactions with hotel guests ranging from leisure to high end VIP’s.
• Actively listened to guests in order to provide a sense of understanding and to make sure their expectations were being met.
Bachelors of Science Tourism Development and Management
Arizona State University